Watch this IGEL Tech-Tips Tuesday video to learn the fine details behind IGEL UMS logging.
Learn: what logging is, when to check, what to check, who can check, how to clean up tasks, and where to find the IGEL UMS logis.
Presented by Sebastian Perusat, IGEL Community FELLOW.
In this video, Sebastien will teach you how to:
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 01:12 – How to enable UMS logging
- 05:20 – – Where to find IGEL UMS logs / Check when – Check what – Check who
- 03:29 – Clean up tasks
Not an IGEL customer? Give it a try, download, and try the IGEL OS Edge OS with IGEL UMS management solution.
If you liked this video, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- Usual IGEL Technical Issues Explained and Solved Video with Sebastien Perusat – Part 2
- IGEL Community VIP – Geek Speak!
- How to Use Buddy Update to Update IGEL OS – Video
- IGEL UMS Performance Tips and Tricks – Video
- IGEL OS Command Line (CLI) Explained – Video
- IGEL UMS Logging Explained – Video
- Common IGEL Administration Tasks Explained – Video