Watch the IGEL Community July 2021 Meetup for two lively tech sessions.
Our first session teaches you “How to enhance the User eXperience, from IGEL OS to Remoting Protocol,” presented by Rody Kossen, Citrix CTP, NVIDIA NGCA Nutanix NTC.
You can use so many settings to optimize User eXperience in remoting protocols from Citrix and other vendors. But which setting should you use in which situation? And what are the best IGEL OS settings for the various protocols?
For our second session, IGEL’s Chief Information Security Officer, Andreas Makowski, the efforts made to pursue IGEL’s security goals and to fulfill the needs of the customers:
- Information Security Strategy: Goals, Resources, and Milestones
- Protecting our customer’s business: Managing Requirements, Threats and Security Challenges
- Take a look ahead: IGEL’s Security Expansion
If you liked this webinar, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Prioritize Audio Devices on IGEL OS
- How to Use Post Session Commands in IGEL OS
- How to Transfer Files to IGEL OS – Video
- How to Configure IGEL UMS to Send Notifications & Device Reports Emails
- How to Customize the IGEL OS Interface (GUI)
- IGEL Community July 2021 Meetup – User eXperience, from IGEL OS to Remoting Protocol & How IGEL Manages Security
- IGEL Community & Login VSI – How to Deal with The Non-Stop Rate of Change of The Workspace