Watch the IGEL Community July 2021 Meetup for two lively tech sessions.
Our first session teaches you “How to enhance the User eXperience, from IGEL OS to Remoting Protocol,” presented by Rody Kossen, Citrix CTP, NVIDIA NGCA Nutanix NTC.
You can use so many settings to optimize User eXperience in remoting protocols from Citrix and other vendors. But which setting should you use in which situation? And what are the best IGEL OS settings for the various protocols?
For our second session, IGEL’s Chief Information Security Officer, Andreas Makowski, the efforts made to pursue IGEL’s security goals and to fulfill the needs of the customers:
- Information Security Strategy: Goals, Resources, and Milestones
- Protecting our customer’s business: Managing Requirements, Threats and Security Challenges
- Take a look ahead: IGEL’s Security Expansion
If you liked this webinar, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- IGEL OS 11.06.100 – What’s New
- How to use VirtualBox on IGEL OS – Video
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- How to Log Local Session Logon and Logouts in IGEL UMS – Video
- IGEL Community Meetup October 2021 – A Day in the Life of IGEL Evangelist Fredrik Brattstig, Plus Insights into IGEL Support with Timo Siedenberg
- How to Check if IGEL UMS Profiles are Applied – Video