In this video, Sebastian Perusat will walk you through the steps needed to register an IGEL OS device with the IGEL UMS via an IGEL Cloud Gateway (ICG) server. This includes: registering via the Welcome Wizard, IGEL OS GUI, and via the IGEL UMS.
Presented by Sebastian Perusat, IGEL Community FELLOW.
In this video, Sebastien will teach you how to:
- 00:00 Introduction
- 02:13 Prerequisites / check connection
- 02:42 Connect the endpoint via First Run Wizard
- 04:57 Remove ICG Configuration via GUI
- 05:50 Remove ICG Configuration via Command line
- 07:18 Send ICG Configuration via UMS
- 09:30 Connect the endpoint via Command line
- 12:00 ICG Agent Setup via Startmenu
- Generating and Distributing First-Authentication Keys for Devices
- Connecting a Device to the IGEL Cloud Gateway
- Cloud Gateway Options
Not an IGEL customer? Give it a try, download, and try the IGEL OS Edge OS with IGEL UMS management solution.
If you liked this video, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- IGEL Community Meetup December 2021 – IGEL Year in Review and 2022 Outlook (IGEL OS 11 & IGEL OS 12)
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- How to Use Shared Workspace on IGEL OS – Video
- How to use Install, Configure and Use the IGEL OSC Appliance
- IGEL OS 11.06.100 – What’s New
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- What’s New in IGEL UMS 6.07.100 & ICG 2.03.100