In this video, Sebastian Perusat will walk you through the steps needed to register an IGEL OS device with the IGEL UMS via an IGEL Cloud Gateway (ICG) server. This includes: registering via the Welcome Wizard, IGEL OS GUI, and via the IGEL UMS.
Presented by Sebastian Perusat, IGEL Community FELLOW.
In this video, Sebastien will teach you how to:
- 00:00 Introduction
- 02:13 Prerequisites / check connection
- 02:42 Connect the endpoint via First Run Wizard
- 04:57 Remove ICG Configuration via GUI
- 05:50 Remove ICG Configuration via Command line
- 07:18 Send ICG Configuration via UMS
- 09:30 Connect the endpoint via Command line
- 12:00 ICG Agent Setup via Startmenu
- Generating and Distributing First-Authentication Keys for Devices
- Connecting a Device to the IGEL Cloud Gateway
- Cloud Gateway Options
Not an IGEL customer? Give it a try, download, and try the IGEL OS Edge OS with IGEL UMS management solution.
If you liked this video, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Prioritize Audio Devices on IGEL OS
- How to Use Post Session Commands in IGEL OS
- How to Transfer Files to IGEL OS – Video
- How to Configure IGEL UMS to Send Notifications & Device Reports Emails
- How to Customize the IGEL OS Interface (GUI)
- IGEL Community July 2021 Meetup – User eXperience, from IGEL OS to Remoting Protocol & How IGEL Manages Security
- IGEL Community & Login VSI – How to Deal with The Non-Stop Rate of Change of The Workspace