IGEL’s Sebastian Perusat teaches you to reflash your IGEL OS devices using IGEL OS Creator (OSC). Sebastian dives into everything from how to download, prepare a bootable USB stick, prepare the hypervisor, install the image, verify compatibility, and then ends with how to tweak it a bit. A must for all IGEL engineers!
Presented by Sebastian Perusat, IGEL Community FELLOW.
In this video, Sebastien will teach you how to:
- 02:30 Download the Installer
- 06:20 Opening the archive
- 07:10 Prepare a bootable USB Stick
- 08:40 Prepare your hypervisor
- 09:10 Start the installation
- 10:00 Check compatibility
- 10:45 Tweaks
Not an IGEL customer? Give it a try, download, and try the IGEL OS Edge OS with IGEL UMS management solution.
If you liked this video, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- How and Why to Disable IGEL OS Features – Video
- IGEL OS Boot Menu Explained – Video
- IGEL OS Command Line (CLI) Explained – Video
- How to Use Shared Workspace on IGEL OS – Video
- How to Use IGEL OS Drive Encryption – Video