For the September IGEL Community Meetup, we have two great sessions for you!
First, we have IGEL’s Jeff Kalberg, Principle Technical Evangelist, dives into the IGEL and Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) integration with IGEL OS, what works, what does not, USB redirection, and what this is all about. Plus much more!
Next, Christian Bermudez, Senior Solutions Architect, James Meador, RAD Escalation Engineer at Nuance Communications, dives deep into dictation within IGEL OS and Nuance, what you need to know on how to integrate and optimize the user experience!
Download the session’s PowerPoint decks along with any other material mentioned within the sessions here.
If you liked this webinar, please view our list of upcoming webinars on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- Usual IGEL Technical Issues Explained and Solved Video with Sebastien Perusat – Part 2
- IGEL Community VIP – Geek Speak!
- How to Use Buddy Update to Update IGEL OS – Video
- IGEL UMS Performance Tips and Tricks – Video
- IGEL OS Command Line (CLI) Explained – Video
- IGEL UMS Logging Explained – Video
- Common IGEL Administration Tasks Explained – Video