The future of virtual desktops & apps has sometimes seemed foggy and uncertain, but no more. With the introduction of Windows Virtual Desktop, Microsoft has clearly stated that it is not only a tool – it’s an essential part of the Microsoft 365 & Azure eco-system. This IGEL Community webinar will explain what WVD is and how it fits into the Modern Workplace story – as well as give attendees an introduction to it and showcase how to connect to and use it in a productive and disruptive way.
About Simon Binder Simon Binder is a Microsoft Enterprise Mobility MVP-and Principal Solutions Architect, Digital Workplace, ATEA. In his role, Simon gets the opportunity to work both with workplace architecture as well as in technical sales regardless of technology – but with a strong Microsoft focus. He likes to call himself a Technical Evangelist and he absolutely loves to be challenged and inspire colleagues, customers and the community in general. His goal is to empower every person to be both productive and happy at work — regardless of where it is at any particular moment. Simon Binder holds several Microsoft certifications, works as a P-Seller with Microsoft and is proud to call himself MCT. He has always been a tech-guy, and always ensures to be up to date – with hands-on experience — and finds that it’s more important than ever to look outside the Microsoft-sphere, even if it feels scary sometimes.
If you liked this webinar, please view our list of upcoming webinars on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- IGEL OS 11.06.100 – What’s New
- How to use VirtualBox on IGEL OS – Video
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- How to Log Local Session Logon and Logouts in IGEL UMS – Video
- IGEL Community Meetup October 2021 – A Day in the Life of IGEL Evangelist Fredrik Brattstig, Plus Insights into IGEL Support with Timo Siedenberg
- IGEL Community July 2021 Meetup – User eXperience, from IGEL OS to Remoting Protocol & How IGEL Manages Security