Watch this on-demand webinar with IGEL’s Product Manager Mathias Huber for a technical deep dive on what’s new with IGEL’s Universal Management Suite (UMS) 5.09.100 release.
In this webinar you will learn:
- 64-Bit JVM (allows for more RAM on large installations)
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) Preview free for 5 devices
- IGEL Cloud Gateway (ICG) remote Installer (user friendly)
- Certificate Exchange (use your own certificate for UMS or upgrade an old certificate to new algorithms)
- Reset almost any profile setting to default individually
- Much more…
If you liked this webinar, please view our list of upcoming webinars on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Prioritize Audio Devices on IGEL OS
- How to Use Post Session Commands in IGEL OS
- How to Transfer Files to IGEL OS – Video
- How to Configure IGEL UMS to Send Notifications & Device Reports Emails
- How to Customize the IGEL OS Interface (GUI)
- IGEL Community July 2021 Meetup – User eXperience, from IGEL OS to Remoting Protocol & How IGEL Manages Security
- IGEL Community & Login VSI – How to Deal with The Non-Stop Rate of Change of The Workspace