Watch this on-demand webinar with IGEL’s Product Manager Mathias Huber for a technical deep dive on what’s new with IGEL’s Universal Management Suite (UMS) 5.09.100 release.
In this webinar you will learn:
- 64-Bit JVM (allows for more RAM on large installations)
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) Preview free for 5 devices
- IGEL Cloud Gateway (ICG) remote Installer (user friendly)
- Certificate Exchange (use your own certificate for UMS or upgrade an old certificate to new algorithms)
- Reset almost any profile setting to default individually
- Much more…
If you liked this webinar, please view our list of upcoming webinars on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- IGEL OS 11.06.100 – What’s New
- How to use VirtualBox on IGEL OS – Video
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- How to Log Local Session Logon and Logouts in IGEL UMS – Video
- IGEL Community Meetup October 2021 – A Day in the Life of IGEL Evangelist Fredrik Brattstig, Plus Insights into IGEL Support with Timo Siedenberg
- How to Check if IGEL UMS Profiles are Applied – Video